WaterBoss® 950 Water Softeners
Dimensions: 14.75” x 18.75" x 30.75"
950 WATER SOFTENER FACTS
22,000 Grain Capacity
- The 950 offers whole-house softening & filtration
- Dimensions are 14.75” x 18.75” x 30.75”
- Great capacity for households up to 8
- Effectively treats most city water problems through chlorine reduction, improving the quality of your drinking water
- Regenerates in just 20 minutes
- Uses only 14 gallons of water and 2.5 lbs of salt per regeneration cycle
- Features a built-in, self-cleaning whole-house filter meaning that there are no cartridges to change
- Made in the USA
If your home has city water without iron, the WaterBoss Model 950 Water Softener is the one for you. The 950 Water Softeners can soften up to 35 grains per gallon and at the same time reduce chlorine taste and odors.
Grains, in this instance, measures the capacity used during regeneration to take your water from “hard” to “soft”. You want soft water in your home. The higher the grains, the LARGER the softener and the MORE salt, water and electricity is typically used. However, with a WaterBoss unit, you can have lower “grains” but have the same – if not better – capacity.
Note: Model 950 Water Softener is for city water without iron.
Efficiency in Regeneration
Regeneration is an essential step in the water softening process and the reason your system occasionally needs salt. Once a water softener captures its limit of hard water minerals it flushes and cleans the resin using a salt water solution called brine. Once this cycle is complete, the softener is ready to remove hardness again.
The WaterBoss Model 950 is designed for optimal performance and efficiency, requiring the least amount of salt and water necessary to complete the regeneration.