950 WATER SOFTENER FACTS
- The mixed media bed also functions as a chlorine remover
- Functions as a drinking water filter through chlorine reduction
- Improves the quality of your drinking water
- There is a built-in, self-cleaning whole-house filter meaning that there are no cartridges to change
- The 950 offers whole-house softening
- Effectively treats most city water problems
- Made in the USA
If you live in the city, the WaterBoss Model 950 Water Softener is the one for you. The 950 Water Softeners can soften up to 35 grains per gallon and at the same time reduce chlorine taste and odors.
Note: Model 950 Water Softener is for city water without iron.
Efficiency in Regeneration
Regeneration is an essential step in the water softening process and the reason your system occasionally needs salt. Once a water softener captures its limit of hard water minerals it flushes and cleans the resin using a salt water solution called brine. Once this cycle is complete, the softener is ready to remove hardness again.
The WaterBoss Model 950 is designed for optimal performance and efficiency, requiring the least amount of salt and water necessary to complete the regeneration.
Please click this link or the logo below to find the retailer nearest you.