900 WATER SOFTENER FACTS
- Features a built-in, self-cleaning whole-house filter meaning that there are no cartridges to change
- The 900 offers whole-house softening
- It can also function as an iron water filter reducing clear water iron up to 10ppm
- The 900 is made in the USA
- Effectively treats most well water problems
WaterBoss Model 900 Water Softeners, the high usage model, is the model for large families. The Model 900 can soften up to 90 grains per gallon while reducing up to 10 ppm (parts per million) of ferrous iron, and filter dirt and sediment.
Efficiency in Regeneration
Regeneration is an essential step in the water softening process and the reason your system occasionally needs salt. Once a water softener captures its limit of hard water minerals it flushes and cleans the resin using a salt water solution called brine. Once this cycle is complete, the softener is ready to remove hardness again.
The WaterBoss Model 900 is designed for optimal performance and efficiency, requiring the least amount of salt and water necessary to complete the regeneration.
Please click this link or the logo below to find the retailer nearest you.