900 WATER SOFTENER FACTS
- Features a built-in, self-cleaning whole-house filter meaning that there are no cartridges to change
- The 900 offers whole-house softening
- It can also function as an iron water filter reducing clear water iron up to 10ppm
- The 900 is made in the USA
- Effectively treats most well water problems
WaterBoss Model 900 Water Softeners, the high usage model, is the model for large families. The Model 900 can soften up to 90 grains per gallon while reducing up to 10 ppm (parts per million) of ferrous iron, and filter dirt and sediment.
The WaterBoss Model 900 Water Softener takes just 38 minutes and uses around 27 gallons of water for the regeneration process. In addition, 6 pounds of salt are needed for regeneration.
If you are not sure about which WaterBoss is best for you, please visit the Water Softener product page.
Please click this link or the logo below to find the retailer nearest you.